Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 Months of Dating...3 1/2 months till wedding!


Today we are celebrating 4 months since we started dating! Time flies! We attended the Draper Open House officially and enjoyed every minute of it. We even got to listen to my seminary teacher play at the church afterwards. Bro. McDonald was amazing! What a way to top off the tour!!! I say we attended it officially because Ryan and I got to clean the temple a couple of weeks ago and take our own self-guided tour. That was neat to do together but he had/has the advantage over me because I haven't been through the temple yet. But it still was a neat experience both times. I am so excited for June 10 to get here so we can go through that temple together! I am so excited for our lives together! The Draper Temple is our place to go and enjoy being together even if right now it's inside the car in the parking lot. This temple will be our temple and I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Elise I'm so excited that your engaged and getting married in June!!! Marriage is AMAZING I love it. where are you getting married at? also i'm so sorry about your mom. my heart is seriously breaking for you. Please if you need anything email me at agneiting123@gmail.com. I love you Elise. I'm glad I found your blog i'll be checking it often!! Love you girl. seriously if you need someone i'm here. I know what it feels like to loose someone so close to you. Love you girl. Stay strong in the gospel it will make the healing process alot easier.

    love amy gneiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elise! Long time no see. I am excited to hear that you are engaged--congrats! I am also so sorry to hear about your mom & grandparents. They were truly wonderful people and I will always hold a place in my heart for your mom. Thank goodness for the knowledge the gospel gives us about life and eternal families. Your family is in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete