Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updates...

Life is finding a normal and getting caught up a little bit. We did have a nice night out on the town. We went to Macaroni Grill. There we saw my friend Jeanette Greenlee. She is amazing. She sang to us and gave me the most beautiful flower that has now fully bloomed. It's beautiful. Ryan also gave me flowers. We went to the National Guard Ball at the State Capitol. We danced a whole 3 dances. We wanted a photo taken and we ended up waiting about an hour for our picture to be taken. It was fun night. We had so much fun being together and not having any concerns of life at all.
Thanks Ryan for a wonderful night!

6 comments:

  1. I Love Love Love fun dates and flowers and dinners and dances!! it sounds like you and you and ryan are having so much fun and i'm so excited that your getting married marriage is amazing!!! Ryan looks like a great guy and i'm sure he treats you like a queen and you deserve it!! Keep having fun and I can't wait to read more about how things are going! where are you guys getting married?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, sure sounds like Ryan is quite an amazing man and treats you how you deserve. Good luck on the wedding plans and enjoy this time because you only get to plan one wedding in your life!! You look adorable and so happy!! Let me know if there is any advice or tips I could give you for the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you had fun! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve the best, Elise, and Ryan is surely showing me that he is the best for you! He is a great fiance! I'm glad you had a nice night out on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! You and Ryan look wonderful together. I would love an invitation to the wedding! My address is
    14 N Clinton St. #2
    Walla Walla, WA 99362

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog, girlie! Your tribute to your mom was so sweet. Love the engagement pictures. Miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete