Friday, April 15, 2011

Where do I start?.....

I have so much to update on this blog I don't know where to start....except with pictures of the best moment in the last little while. Ryan came home on March 20, 2011. It was the best day since my wedding. I am so glad he is home. I thought that I would share some of my favorite pictures from that day.




(The above are all from Rachael Nelson)
This is embarrassing...but it's all the emotion that I felt when I finally saw him come through the airplane door. I really do hate this picture but it shows the emotion that I felt at that moment.

(The above are courtesy Salt Lake Tribune and UTNG.)

(The above are all from Rachael Nelson)
These are either from Elyssa or me.

All these pictures do most of the talking. I hope that everyone who was there that had their picture taken with Ryan was included. The ward lined our street with flags for him when he came home. It was quite emotional for both of us.
It was such a fun day and I now have Ryan back in my arms and love having him home.

7 comments:

  1. oh, Elise - those pictures are SO great! and the one you hate - it is AMAZING. The emotion in that picture is ALIVE - treasure it! luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog... love that you two are united once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise, these pictures are amazing and you are SO beautiful!! I'm so incredibly happy for you two! Thanks for posting about this, I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so awesome!! I totally am so happy for you guys. Gorgeous pictures!! They are so precious and meaningful. I totally cried while viewing these. I miss you both and your darling family. I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you two! These are awesome pictures and I can tell you are so happy to have Ryan home, Elise! Say hi to him for us :) And maybe you guys can come over for games/dinner sometime soon... Nerts, anyone?? XOXO -Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  6. elise, i am so happy for you!! these pictures are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on his homecoming. Gosh you're a lot stronger that I would imagine to have to deal without him for as long as you did. Kudos to both of you and congratulations on having Ryan home again. Great to see you smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete