Monday, July 18, 2011

Ryan

I just wanted to tell you all how much I love Ryan! It has been a different life since he came home 4 months ago...Yes! 4 months ago!!! Time has just flown. Anyways, he told me that he would always make me laugh when we were dating and he hasn't failed yet. He always makes sure that I know that he loves me. He has tried so hard to try to find work and struggled. He wants to work and support me and our future family. We have tried to find him a job. He got one that is going to be just a side job but it is at Primerica. He sells life insurance policies. They really are a great investment. They can help out when a family member suddenly dies. My family all have one and it was the way that we helped pay for my Mom's funeral. He has been training but it doesn't start paying until he has his license. But this last weekend he went to drill and as much as it was drill, he was glad to be paid for his work. He then found out that this week he could work out there finishing up what wasn't finished and he took the opportunity. I haven't seen him so excited to work. He really is eager to work and I am glad that he is happy to do it. Ryan really is an example of hard work to me. I love him with all my heart and am grateful that I am his eternal companion!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't amazingly loving and wonderful husbands THE BEST?! I'm so happy that you found someone so great, Elise! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elies!!! I am so glad that you sent me the link to your Blog! I love it! I really liked this post. We are so blessed to have strong, loving, husbands. Ryan is a great guy! I wish the Job market would pick up. Times are tough right now and it is hard to stay positive. If we change Insurance Companies I will for sure get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete