Thursday, August 18, 2011

DISNEY and MORE DISNEY!!!

Ryan and I went with the family to Disney World for 12 days! It was so much fun but VERY humid. We did everything there. I have TONS of pictures to go through and pick out the ones that I want to post. Between me, Izzy and Ryan we have tons of pictures! As I was thinking about the pictures, I decided to find a Disney background and found a few but this one was the best for now! I am excited to show all the pictures and fun we had! Chris is also creating a music video of our trip. He took video coverage and hoping that as soon as he has time to sit and do it that I get to post it! This weekend Ryan and I are headed to Josh Groban in Vegas! It's a quick overnight trip but we are excited! Post more later!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are having too much fun! Jealous! Disney World- awesome! And I can't believe you're going to Josh Groban!! Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete